Thursday, December 30, 2010

oops... we missed this.

The day after Christmas... BabyDaddy and I found this letter, obviously meant for us to read long before. There are not words to express how hilarious this note is. If anyone knows anything about our daughter, Roses, this is soooo not her style. And actually it gives you a good clue as to the cultural differences here in Australia. This was a school assignment, and there were writing rules that they had to follow.
Not a whole lot of sugar coating this request.
What can we do but laugh... especially because she didn't get a Wii.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, you MUST get her a Wii for her birthday. How can you say no to such a convincing plea?? Besides, the kids can exercise with it by running in place on Wii Fit - like Alyssa does sitting on the couch eating Oreos and shaking the remote. "Look ma! I don't even have to move and I still run around the track!" LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete